PuTTY 0.68 freeware
PuTTY is a free implementation of Telnet and SSH for Windows and Unix platforms, along with an xterm terminal emulator. It is written and maintained primarily by Simon Tatham.
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||Telnet client, SSH client, free SSH client, SSH, Telnet, client|
PuTTY Free Download - we do not host any PuTTY torrent files or links of PuTTY on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All PuTTY download links are direct PuTTY download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|0.68||Feb 21, 2017||New Release||Security fix: an integer overflow bug in the agent forwarding code. See vuln-agent-fwd-overflow.
Security fix: the Windows PuTTY binaries should no longer be vulnerable to hijacking by specially named DLLs in the same directory (on versions of Windows where they previously were). See vuln-indirect-dll-hijack.
Windows PuTTY no longer sets a restrictive process ACL by default, because this turned out to inconvenience too many legitimate applications such as NVDA and TortoiseGit. You can still manually request a restricted ACL using the command-line option -restrict-acl.
The Windows PuTTY tools now come in a 64-bit version.
The Windows PuTTY tools now have Windows's ASLR and DEP security features turned on.
Support for elliptic-curve cryptography (the NIST curves and 25519), for host keys, user authentication keys, and key exchange.
Support for importing and exporting OpenSSH's new private key format.
Host key preference policy change: PuTTY prefers host key formats for which it already k
|0.63 Beta||Aug 6, 2013||New Release|
|0.62||Dec 10, 2011||New Release||* Security fix: PuTTY no longer retains passwords in memory by mistake.
* Bug fix: Pageant now talks to both new-style clients (0.61 and above) and old-style (0.60 and below).
* Bug fix: PuTTY no longer prints a spurious "Access denied" message when GSSAPI authentication fails.
* Bug fix: PSCP and PSFTP now honour nonstandard port numbers in SSH saved sessions.
* Bug fix: Pageant no longer leaks a file handle when an authentication fails.
* Bug fix: PuTTYtel no longer crashes when saving a session.
* Bug fix: PuTTY now draws underlines under the underlined text instead of sometimes putting them somewhere off to the right.
* Bug fix: PuTTY now should not draw VT100 line drawing characters at the wrong vertical offset.