RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux 4.15.0 freeware
RationalPlan Project Viewer is a free project planning software viewer, the perfect solution (from project stakeholders to team workers) to view projects in detail. Although the project managers plan and control the projects from start to end and make all the necessary changes, there are some other people, that need to check and overview the projects evolution into their smallest detail.
|Author||Stand By Soft Ltd|
|OS||Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source|
|Installation||Install and Uninstall|
|Keywords||free project viewer, free project management viewer, free project management software, free project management viewer, free project planning software, free project management application, free project management tool|
RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux Free Download - we do not host any RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux torrent files or links of RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux download links are direct RationalPlan Project Viewer for Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|4.15.0||Feb 9, 2017||Major Update||- Added support for MS Project 2016 files;
- Updated to Dropbox API 2.0;
- Introduced week numbering since project start ;
- Added row highlighter in Portfolio view;
- Send assignments by email only for current selected project;
- Bug fix for computing the critical path.
|4.14.0||Aug 31, 2016||Major Update||- Increased collaboration using comments on tasks and email notifications;
- Translated into Polish language;
- Send assignments by email in .ics format using task UID in order to avoid duplicate events;
- Added support for Vietnamese characters when exporting to MS Project .xml file and .xls.
|4.13.0||Apr 1, 2016||Major Update||- Added possibility to attach documents on tasks and projects;
- Performance improvement on Timesheet and My Assignments views;
- Possibility to see data from “All Projects”;
- Automatic email notifications when assigning resources on tasks.