DarkAdapted for Windows 3.0.1 freeware
DarkAdapted is an application program. It controls the amount of red, green, and blue in your screen gamma so that you may, for example, preserve your dark adaptation while using your computer. Gamma fades can be scheduled, AppleScripts may be scheduled, and system-wide hotkeys can be set up to execute AppleScripts and gamma fades. ...
|Author||Stephen E. Hutson|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||gamma control, screen gamma, gamma preset, gamma, control, preset|
DarkAdapted for Windows Free Download - we do not host any DarkAdapted for Windows torrent files or links of DarkAdapted for Windows on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All DarkAdapted for Windows download links are direct DarkAdapted for Windows download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|3.0.1||Feb 15, 2011||New Release||· New: DarkAdapted Pro: When changing between percentage and raw value displays using [tab] followed by [spacebar] in the Control Window, all Control Windows on all screens change to reflect the new type of display.
· Fixed Control Window bug where tabbing to change Gamma values would only work when pressing [enter] and not when [tab] was pressed to move to the next field.
· Changing values by tabbing to colors in Control Window no longer adjusts text in percentage mode.
· Implementing Preset Set fade now updates Presets pop-up menu in Control Window.
|2.3.7fc1||Nov 8, 2009||New Release||· This is a final candidate release. If no significant issues are reported, this will become DarkAdapted 2.3.7 final.
· This final candidate expires on 15 December 2009.
· Fixed type sizes in some control buttons.
· Updated User Guide.
|2.3.6a||Aug 5, 2009||New Release||* Mac only: This version (2.3.6a) corrects a Mac installer issue that -- under a very specific set of conditions -- could move unintended files to the "Moved by Installer" folder. This does not affect the Windows installer.
* License window now appears only when DarkAdapted detects that you are opening a build that is more recent than any other build previously launched.
* Fixed slight display issue when Control window’s Show Details control was not checked.
* Improved gamma fading performance.
* Preferences window: Added dialog explaining that, due to a Mac OS X bug, the Hidden login item setting may not work as expected, and suggesting a workaround. This dialog appears when changing the login state of DarkAdapted to hidden when it was previously not set to open hidden.
* DarkAdapted no longer writes changes to login items, unless those settings are explicitly changed in the DarkAdapted Preferences window.