DarkAdapted for Mac OS X 3.0.1 freeware
DarkAdapted is an application program. It controls the amount of red, green, and blue in your screen gamma so that you may, for example, preserve your dark adaptation while using your computer. Gamma fades can be scheduled, AppleScripts may be scheduled, and system-wide hotkeys can be set up to execute AppleScripts and gamma fades.
|Author||Stephen E. Hutson|
|OS||Mac OS X|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||gamma control, screen gamma, gamma preset, gamma, control, preset|
DarkAdapted for Mac OS X Free Download - we do not host any DarkAdapted for Mac OS X torrent files or links of DarkAdapted for Mac OS X on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All DarkAdapted for Mac OS X download links are direct DarkAdapted for Mac OS X download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|3.0.1||Feb 15, 2011||New Release||· New: DarkAdapted Pro: When changing between percentage and raw value displays using [tab] followed by [spacebar] in the Control Window, all Control Windows on all screens change to reflect the new type of display.
· Fixed Control Window bug where tabbing to change Gamma values would only work when pressing [enter] and not when [tab] was pressed to move to the next field.
· Changing values by tabbing to colors in Control Window no longer adjusts text in percentage mode.
· Implementing Preset Set fade now updates Presets pop-up menu in Control Window.
|2.3.7||Nov 12, 2009||New Release||CHANGES FOR ALL PLATFORMS:
· Updated User Guide.
· Internet Update window now shows estimated download time remaining.
· Show Control Window menu item has been moved from Special menu to Edit menu.
CHANGES IN MACINTOSH EDITION:
· Fixed Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6) memory autorelease messages in the Mac OS X Console.
· Fixed system-wide menu issue where the icon could blank after being “crowded off” of the menubar by an application with very wide menus under Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6).
· Special menu has been renamed Help, and has been integrated into Apple’s Mac OS X help system.
· Registration and Internet Update menus have been moved to the Application (“DarkAdapted”) menu.
· Pro Feature: Add Preference window control System-wide Menu Icon Draws in Grayscale that controls the appearance of the menu bar icon.
· Pro Feature: Load Shared Preferences... and Save Shared Preferences... have been moved to the File menu.
|2.3.6a||Aug 5, 2009||New Release||* Mac only: This version (2.3.6a) corrects a Mac installer issue that -- under a very specific set of conditions -- could move unintended files to the "Moved by Installer" folder. This does not affect the Windows installer.
* License window now appears only when DarkAdapted detects that you are opening a build that is more recent than any other build previously launched.
* Fixed slight display issue when Control window’s Show Details control was not checked.
* Improved gamma fading performance.
* Preferences window: Added dialog explaining that, due to a Mac OS X bug, the Hidden login item setting may not work as expected, and suggesting a workaround. This dialog appears when changing the login state of DarkAdapted to hidden when it was previously not set to open hidden.
* DarkAdapted no longer writes changes to login items, unless those settings are explicitly changed in the DarkAdapted Preferences window.