Disk Drill for Windows 4.3.586 freeware
Disk Drill is a free data recovery software for Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 supported). It combines expert data recovery tools with utmost simplicity: Deep Scanning and Quick Recovery, powerful lost partition search and several file system healing methods, all within a free recovery of up to 500MB of lost data. Your storage device may be running on any file system: NTFS, FAT, HFS, EXT4, exFAT, or it may be erased or formatted.
|Author||508 Software LLC|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10|
|Installation||Install and Uninstall|
|Keywords||data recovery software, data recovery, free data recovery, recover deleted files, file recovery, recovery, windows data recovery, hard drive recovery, memory card recovery, data recovery freeware, windows data recovery|
Disk Drill for Windows Free Download - we do not host any Disk Drill for Windows torrent files or links of Disk Drill for Windows on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Disk Drill for Windows download links are direct Disk Drill for Windows download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Easy to use in all modes of search, you just have to be patient when using the Deep Scan - well worth the wait. Took a couple of minutes to recover a 2 GB deleted folder. Recovered everything!
I accidentally unplugged my external HDD I've been using happily as a Time Machine on my MBP. Once disk was plugged back in, it showed the following message: "This disk is not formatted, do you wish to format?"
Disk Drill recovered all my data from formatted external HDD - 80 gigs of info... Compared to some software that's not so powerful, or a physical drive recovery services who wanted $3,000 - $5,000 for all the data, Disk Drill is extremely easy to use and it 100% works. I hope this review helps you make the right choice.
It is you stupid and fake Jess! Today this is the best mac recovery software available on the market, it is free! But stupid people like you post comments about cheap indian software that does not work at all.... Shame on you.
totaly FAKE ,STUPID, RUBBISH material inside ,dont waste ur time in downloading it, it does'nt even open forget abt working. i downloaded it twice but it did the same. DONT DOWNLOAD THIS CRAP. isntead of this u shud download "Mini Tool Power data recovery 6.0. i tried it myself and it recoverd all of my lost data from memory card.
|4.3.586||Jun 17, 2021||Major Update||* A new centralized Settings menu has been assembled for your utter convenience
* The recovered files are now comprehensively listed with their recovery statuses
* Deep Scan now processes only empty space on disk to save time
* Disk Drill can now estimate the recovery chances for each recoverable file, when you use All recovery methods, Quick or Deep scan
* Disk Drill can find existing as well as deleted files in Trash and Recycle Bin on FAT32, exFAT and NTFS volumes
* “Generating thumbnails…” status is now displayed after scanning with the info on how many files were already processed
* Disk Drill improves restoration of the original file names during Quick and Deep scan
* S.M.A.R.T. monitoring is greatly improved in general as well as its support for many specific devices including Seagate SSD, Kingston SA400, ADATA 650U, SanDisk SSD, KIOXIA SATA SSD, Goldenfir SATA SSD, Seagate BarraCuda SSD, Apacer AS350, YMTC SATA SSD, KLEVV NEO N610 SSD
* S.M.A.R.T. monitoring is now much better at reading the SSD life and health parameters as well as Helium Level for hard disk drives
* Disk Drill properly detects when FAT32 volume is disconnected and stops the ongoing scan
* Greatly improved detection of lost NTFS volumes and files based on recoverable MFT entries
* FAT32 volumes are scanned much faster and more efficiently thanks to optimized operations for file name resolving
* Now Disk Drill works even better with compressed NTFS volumes
* Greatly improved Deep Scan of ExFAT volumes with a vast amount of deleted and existing data
* Improved usability during scan of partitions encrypted with BitLocker
* Deep Scan works even better with damaged NTFS drives – improved meta-data processing
* Deep Scan can now find and display deleted files on NTFS partitions encrypted with BitLocker
* Multiple improvements when filtering recoverable items
* Optimized recovery from NTFS partitions when parsing files with the same file locators and incorrect NTFS conditions when file data wasn’t properly stored on a disk
* Fixed file selection in the list of recoverable items when folders contained entries with the same filename
* Optimized and revised Deep Scan for such file formats as TIFF, PSD, TTF, JPG, MOV, PDF, DOC
* Files with long names are displayed properly in Hex view
* Improved Byte-to-Byte Backup module usability
* Minor tweaks in Disk Drill’s interface for even better user experience: more file details when previewing videos, better informer on disconnected devices, etc.
* Improved recovery of files with corrupted sector records when deep-scanning NTFS partitions
* Detection of Insta360 One X2 file signatures within Deep Scan
* Disks with hardware issues are now marked red in the Disk List
* Deep Scan now recovers files encoded with H.265, XAVC codec
* Disk Drill now properly reads S.M.A.R.T. parameters for drives inaccessible via PhysicalDriveID
* NTFS Quick Scan improvements for different types of volumes and recovery scenarios
* Improved file selection – it is now disabled when the current disk is disconnected or filtering returns an empty result
* Improved detection of improper exFAT volumes
* Improved detection of drives disconnected during file recovery phase
* Improved selection of recoverable items in saved scanning sessions
|4.0.518||Apr 6, 2020||Major Update||New UI; Faster scans; Enhanced scan process management; Data recovery from Bitlocker-protected drives; Better preview; Extended RAW support; Smarter Recovery Vault feature; All recoverable data can be mounted as a virtual drive|
|4.0.513||Feb 18, 2020||Major Update||New UI; Faster scans; Enhanced scan process management; Data recovery from Bitlocker-protected drives; Better preview; Extended RAW support; Smarter Recovery Vault feature; All recoverable data can be mounted as a virtual drive|