HSS Core Framework 4.3.200 freeware
The HSS Core Framework will extend the .NET Framework providing several key sub-systems that provide enhanced functionality and consistency to any product. By leverage the HSS Core Framework, you can reduce and simply any application development project.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||Log Viewer, Network library, DNS Client, DNS, HSS, Framework|
HSS Core Framework Free Download - we do not host any HSS Core Framework torrent files or links of HSS Core Framework on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All HSS Core Framework download links are direct HSS Core Framework download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|4.3.200||Sep 22, 2011||New Release||HSS DOMGen:
· Added features to better support Entities (OnPropertyChanging, ValidateProperty, etc.)
HSS Virtual Services:
· Modified to no longer require an async client side interface
· Modified Virtual Operations to use Lambda Expressions versus method name as a string with support for parameters
· Use of expressions provides Compile Time Checking and VS Symbol Renaming
|4.0.700||Dec 15, 2010||New Release||HSS.ServiceModel (Client and Silverlight):
· Modified VirtualOperation.cs to use an AsyncOperation (modeled after System.ServiceModel.ClientBase) (a few milliseconds faster as well)
· VirtualChannel.cs and VirtualOperation.cs
· Added suport for IDefaultCommunicationTimeouts
· Added TimeoutSettings.cs class to support default values and custom values
· Updates VirtualActionOperation/VirtualFuncOperation to use the new VirtualOperation.cs base class (less code, cleaner implementation)
· Updated UnitTests
· Add additional AddRow overload that does not require column names
· Modified final AddRow method
· Allow passing null for column names, assuming they were created during construction
· Added validation to ensure columns have been created from either a previous call or construction
· Modified to properly get the type of the field being added versus defaulting to string
· GetData method now throws NotImplemented Exception
|4.0.650||Aug 23, 2010||New Release||HSS.Logging:
· Database Installer Wizard, database server setting defaulted to a value, is now blank.
· Added MaxItemsInObjectGraph to the ServiceBehavior for the LogServer to be int.MaxValue.
· DataAccessService was logging and then not rethrowing exceptions. Removed exception handling and logging, and now simply allow all exceptions to flow up to the caller.
· VirtualServiceHostFactory, 'IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults' is now set to True and all exceptions are bubbled to caller.
· Removed internal class ChannelClientT, and replaced with indivdual VirtualFuncOperation and VirtualActionOperation classes.