Kinect SDK x64 184.108.40.2065 freeware
Kinect SDK x64 is a powerful kit designed for application developers and includes APIs, sample code, and drivers. Kinect SDK x64 enables the academic and enthusiast communities easy access to the capabilities offered by the Microsoft Kinect device connected to computers running the Windows 7 operating system.
|OS||Windows Vista x64, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
Kinect SDK x64 Free Download - we do not host any Kinect SDK x64 torrent files or links of Kinect SDK x64 on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Kinect SDK x64 download links are direct Kinect SDK x64 download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|220.127.116.115||Sep 10, 2014||New Release||Windows Store App Support (WinRT)
With this release of Kinect for Windows, you are able to begin developing Kinect enabled applications which target the Windows Store. All of the features of the Kinect SDK are now available in Windows Store applications, and we are incredibly excited to see what people create there. Publishing applications to the store will be enabled at the time that we launch the 2.0 release of Kinect for Windows, later this year. All of the Kinect SDK and sensor functionality are available in this API surface, except for Speech. To view the new WindowsPreview managed API, see Windows Store App (WinRT) Managed Reference. For more information on adding Kinect support to your Visual Studio project, see Creating a Windows Store App that Uses Kinect for Windows SDK.
For the first time, the Kinect API set is available in Unity Pro, via a Unity Package. We are excited to be able to offer the platform to our developers.
|18.104.22.1685||Oct 10, 2012||New Release||The Kinect sensor’s infrared stream is now exposed as a new color image format. You can use the infrared stream in many scenarios, such as:
· Calibrating other color cameras to the Kinect’s depth sensor
· Capturing grayscale images in low-light situations
· Two infrared samples have been added to the toolkit, and you can also try out infrared in KinectExplorer. This provides developers with a wider spectrum of testing scenarios.
· Note that the sensor is not capable of capturing infrared streams and color streams simultaneously. You can, however, capture infrared and depth streams simultaneously.
Extended depth data:
· CopyDepthImagePixelData() now provides details beyond 4 meters; please note that the quality of data degrades with distance. In addition to extended depth data, usability of the Depth Data API has been improved (bit masking is no longer required). This means that applications will be able to read data beyond 4 meters when needed.
|22.214.171.1241||May 21, 2012||New Release||· The Kinect for Windows v1.5 SDK, driver, and runtime are 100% compatible with Kinect for Windows v1.0 application binaries.
Kinect for Windows Developer Toolkit:
· As of this release, the SDK has been divided into a core SDK and a developer toolkit. These are two separate installs.
· All Samples have been moved into the toolkit
· We’ve continued significant sample investments in v1.5. There are many new samples in both C++ or C#. In addition, we’ve included a “Basics” series of samples with language coverage in C++, C# and Visual Basic. To explore the list of new and updated samples, please launch the Developer Toolkit Browser and explore.
· We’ve taken KinectSensorChooser, formerly part of the WpfViewers and split the logic and UI into two different classes: KinectSensorChooser and KinectSensorChooserUI in Microsoft.Kinect.Toolkit.dll.
· KinectSensorChooser could be used in non-WPF scenarios as it is logic only, no UI.