Mo-Search 6.0.6 freeware
Each year hard drives become larger and provide more storage for data, such as more: photos, videos, music and documents. With human nature, increased storage space leads to more storage used. And as the number of files on your computer multiplies, information becomes difficult to locate and people find themselves lost under mountains of files.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||desktop search, find duplicate, search file, finder, search, find|
Mo-Search Free Download - we do not host any Mo-Search torrent files or links of Mo-Search on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Mo-Search download links are direct Mo-Search download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|6.0.6||Feb 25, 2016||New Release||Optimization Lower-overhead/faster AutoIndexer due to redesigned PathManager (Reworked Omit/Noise folder calculation, GetParentFolder heuristic, Path/File splitting, SystemVolume change ignore, simplified/consolidated maps, map 2x larger)
Feature Enhanced #NoDups search operator (2nd iteration) now properly works for *any* given query/combination of search filters. Previously for many query combinations, #NoDups resulted in files missing from search results (required newly developed zTemp Tables, since SQLCE did not provide the required performance here).
Feature New search operator #PathTooLong, which shows files having paths too long.
Feature Save/Load dialog size + position for Tool dialogs: FileAnalyzer, FileDuplicates, FileTypes, and Whois.
|5.5.0||Mar 11, 2014||New Release||feature: Album art display with audio file are played (e.g. mp3, wma)
feature: Improved integration of Explore/Search modes (Explore currently selected File, Search currently selected folder)
feature: New option for Explore Tree to always show Hidden Files and Folders, handy for seeing everything on the drive if you're a poweruser/developer who uses this in place of Windows Explorer
feature: Greatly improved Search results sorting by size: in some cases, size sorting was very inacurate (regression in 5.0.x)
feature: Search diagnostics Edit window Ctrl-A now works (finally)
feature: Improved accuracy of wildcard searching (better results ranking, and include files previously removed due to inferior filtering in last query engine - in some cases remarkably better results)
feature: Added support for .pages (ApplePages) files: Full Text
feature: Added support for .js (JavsScript) files: Full Text (not fully included in 5.0.2)
|4.0.16||May 7, 2012||New Release||· Feature: UI refresh (Common controls v6, improved UI layouts, Results AutoColWidths, Results DetailsView, Search Acceleration, reduced draw flashing, List Export and Copy, etc)
· Optimization: Search speed typically 2x faster, due to new query logic.
· Optimization: FindDuplicate files roughly 10% faster
· Optimization: Slightly faster application startup (delay load more dlls, defer executing rarely used logic, removed unnecessary dependencies)
· Bug: Indexing of paths not in alphabetical order (regression in 4.0.15)
· Bug: Error when Searching, and "Modified" is in the SQL statement (regression in 4.0.15, thanks ?????)
· Bug: Upon screen resize FileViewer displays when should be hidden (longstanding).
· Bug: Search screen FileViewer: When Viewer combo was changed the file did not display (regression)
· Bug: Indexing crash when updating statistics
· Bug: Upon Search screen load: title bar + menu are transparent