Nuance PDF Reader 6.0 freeware
Nuance PDF Reader enables you to do much more than just view PDF files. You can convert PDF files to Word®, Excel®, and RTF via a hosted web service. Use annotation tools to highlight, cross-out, and underline text for more effective collaboration. Even fill out and save PDF forms. Nuance PDF Reader takes up less disk space, is more secure than Adobe® Reader®, and works with virtually any PDF file.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||PDF Converter, PDF viewer, pdf creator, PDF, Converter, viewer|
Nuance PDF Reader Free Download - we do not host any Nuance PDF Reader torrent files or links of Nuance PDF Reader on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Nuance PDF Reader download links are direct Nuance PDF Reader download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|6.0||Feb 18, 2010||New Release||· Enhanced support for Microsoft Excel
· Cell comments and hyperlinks in Excel can now be transferred to PDF files and bookmarks can be automatically created for each sheet when an entire workbook is converted.
· Improved support for Microsoft PowerPoint
· Comments and hyperlinks in PowerPoint can now be transferred to PDF files and bookmarks can be automatically created for each slide in the presentation.
· Create PDF files from mail attachments
· A new Nuance PDF toolbar in mailing applications (Microsoft Outlook or Lotus Notes) contains two PDF Create buttons allowing one or more attachments in a selected message to be converted to PDF files.
· Create a PDF from a local file to become a mail attachment
· As you are writing a message in a mailing application, a PDF Create button in the message window lets you browse for a file, have it converted to PDF using current settings and attached to the message.
· Support for Lotus Notes introduced