QIOS Pelican 220.127.116.11 freeware
QIOS Pelican is able to connect to different datasources like a Microsoft SQL Server or Access database, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Excel files, and custom OLEDB connections to other data sources. Using a datasource you are able to map data fields to html fields in the body, subject, attachments and recipients of the e-mail template. Custom logic can be implemented by using the Transformation module.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||send personalized email, connect to datasource, map data field, personalized email, sender, mail|
QIOS Pelican Free Download - we do not host any QIOS Pelican torrent files or links of QIOS Pelican on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All QIOS Pelican download links are direct QIOS Pelican download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|18.104.22.168||Aug 5, 2016||New Release|
|22.214.171.124||Feb 1, 2011||New Release||· It is possible to write transformations in the Visual Basic language.
· Via "More Addresses" it is possible to add extra addresses like an Unsubscribe, Bounce and Reply To address.
· A search box is added in the Data tab that allows you to search for specific records.
· You can hide unselected records in the Data tab so that only the records to which the e-mail will be send are shown.
· Improved: The Support line in the e-mail (telling that the e-mail is sent with QIOS Pelican) can be turned off in free mode.
· Improved: When a project is opened, it is indicated via a highlighted rectangle in the My projects tab.
· Improved: The font of the user interface is changed to the Windows 7 default Font (Segoe UI).
· Improved: If an e-mail is written in Textmode, the words are wrapped in the text-editor.
· Improved: The help is not opened with Adobe Reader, but with the default PDF reader on the system.