VNC for Mac and Linux 5.2.3 freeware
VNC is remote control software which allows you to view and fully interact with one computer desktop (the "VNC server") using a simple program (the "VNC viewer") on another computer desktop anywhere on the Internet. The two computers don't even have to be the same type, so for example you can use VNC to view a Windows Vista desktop at the office on a Linux or Mac computer at home.
|OS||Linux, Mac OS X|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||VNC, remote access, remote desktop|
VNC for Mac and Linux Free Download - we do not host any VNC for Mac and Linux torrent files or links of VNC for Mac and Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All VNC for Mac and Linux download links are direct VNC for Mac and Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|5.2.3||Sep 7, 2015||New Release||FIXED: Accept/reject prompts now appear correctly if a host computer user logs out while VNC Viewer users are connecting.|
|5.1.1||Apr 22, 2014||New Release||NEW: VNC Server can check whether critical software patches, and product updates to which you are entitled, are available to download from the RealVNC web site.
NEW: VNC Server publishes a more-memorable catchphrase than the unique signature on which it is based, detering man-in-the-middle attacks by making identity checks more intuitive for connecting users. (Enterprise and Personal only)
NEW: VNC applications can be configured remotely, and locked down to prevent change, using policy. Policy template files are available to download for distribution to target computers using a suitable mechanism, for example Group Policy under Windows. (Enterprise only)
NEW: Message boxes displayed when connections are unexpectedly terminated can now be suppressed using the HideCloseAlert VNC Viewer parameter, making scripting easier.
The VNC Server Options dialog has been made easier to use, and highlights features locked down by policy.
|5.0.3||Nov 2, 2012||New Release||· NEW: The mouse cursor snaps to a corner of the host computer's desktop if it exits the VNC Viewer window within a certain distance of a corner (configurable via the PointerCornerSnapThreshold parameter), making it easier to trigger hotspots under the latest operating systems
· Improved support for Windows 8.
· Under Windows 8, connection notification messages are now displayed on the Start screen as well as in the Desktop app.
· Under Windows 8, Desktop Duplication replaces VNC Mirror Driver as the optimal screen capture mechanism in most circumstances.
· VNC authentication passwords are now created using the vncpasswd utility, rather than specified using multiple parameters.
· FIXED: If connection notifications are disabled, messages are no longer shown when subsequently logging on to an account on the host computer.
· FIXED: Multiple and collated copies of documents can now be printed to local printers.