Heavyload 3.6 freeware
HeavyLoad is intended to stress all resources of a PC (like CPU, GPU, RAM, hard disk, operating system, etc.) in order to test if it will run reliably under heavy load. This is useful for testing important file or database servers before using them productively, or just for checking if your new PC might get too hot when used intensively.
|Author||JAM Software GmbH|
|OS||Win2000, Windows XP, Windows 7 x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64|
|Installation||Install and Uninstall|
|Keywords||benchmark, tool, utility, server|
Heavyload Free Download - we do not host any Heavyload torrent files or links of Heavyload on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Heavyload download links are direct Heavyload download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|3.6||Jan 13, 2020||Minor Update||* New warnings fpr the us on Virtual Machines
* New support for more than 32 processor cores
* New command line option for background use /NoGui
* Now available via Chocolatey
* Floating point overflow in graphic drivers was fixed
|3.4||Aug 22, 2016||Minor Update||* 'Simulate Disc Access' test now with latest version of TreeSize Free (V3.4.5)
* Updated 'Stress GPU' test for current OpenGL drivers
* Support of individual CPU cores under Win10
* Base load under 5% now possible
* few minor fixes
|3.3.1||Apr 15, 2014||Minor Update||* 'Simulate Disc Access' test now uses the latest version of TreeSize Free (V3.0.1)
* test method 'Allocate Memory' has been revised.
* now also available as a native 64-bit application
* Portable version
* Fix for GPU stress test via command line