Songbird 2.2.0 Build 245 freeware
Songbird is a media player capable of playing both video and audio files. Songbird has support for library, radio, podcast, network services and devices, music stores and web search.
Songbird makes a desktop media player called the Songbird Player. Qtrax licensed the Songbird Player, added the Qtrax brand, changed the look, and then integrated the Qtrax advertising supported music download service. ...
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||media player, audio player, video player, Songbird, player, play|
Songbird Free Download - we do not host any Songbird torrent files or links of Songbird on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Songbird download links are direct Songbird download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|2.2.0 Build||Feb 10, 2013||New Release|
|2.0.0 2311||Jun 12, 2012||New Release||New songbird.me web app add-on with integrated playback controls:
· “What’s New” feed for deeper discovery experience
· Seamless integration with songbird.me cloud service
· See what artists your friends are following
· Follow your favorite artists
· Listen to preview tracks from newly discovered artists
· See richly detailed artist bios
· Get recommendations based on who you are following
· Easily share your favorite artists and their updates with your Facebook friends
· Newly updated lighter skin (anyone remember Gonzo?) matches the Songbird.me web app and updated android skin
|1.10.1||Nov 1, 2011||New Release||NEW FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS
* Two-way synchronization between devices and the Songbird library
* Automatic organization of downloaded and ripped files into an Artist/Album filesystem hierarchy.
* The PlaylistCommandsBuilders interface has been deprecated. Add-on developers should use the new playlistcommands interface.
KNOWN BUGS/ISSUES IN 1.10.1
* Songbird may crash while mounting a device. ( bug 22960)
* The blue dots that indicate tracks on a device that are not yet in the main library may not display until the line is hovered over. ( bug 23711)
* Video recordings transferred from devices may have a generic name and metadata inside Songbird. ( bug 23826)
OTHER KNOWN BUGS/ISSUES
Below are the high profile bugs/issues which are known to still be open for this release. You can also check the Common Duplicates page for lesser profile known issues.