ARADO for Linux 0.2.1 freeware
ARADO is an open source Bookmark-Database for Websearch. You easily can save and organize your favourite URLs (Bookmarks). So, Arado Websearch is a complete bookmark management solution that will allow you to synchronize, organize, manage, remove duplicates and check your favorite internet pages, if their content has changed. ...
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||Bookmark Synchronizer, Synchronize Bookmark, Create Bookmark, Synchronize, Bookmark, Synchronization|
ARADO for Linux Free Download - we do not host any ARADO for Linux torrent files or links of ARADO for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All ARADO for Linux download links are direct ARADO for Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|0.2.1||Apr 7, 2011||New Release||- RSS Feed Reader integrated: Add your favourite RSS-Feeds to read all the News in Arado.
- Plugins: Arado Websearch allows to use plugins, you find all over the web, e.g. Convert and Download Youtube URLS to MP3: some third party plugins are collected here:
- Search improvment: Search faster and with more options
- Core and Gui Seperation: Run Arado Websearch on your Webserver
- Webview Page: Build in Browser, to browse RSS news immediately or over your default browser, e.g.
|0.1.6||Jan 10, 2011||New Release||- Added RSS Reader: Add your favourite RSS-Feeds to read all the News in Arado.
- Convert and Download Youtube URLS to MP3: Klick on the Arado Logo, enter Youtube Url, Klick on the Recent Button, Double Click on your added URL in the Table and just load the Youtube-Video converted/recorded to MP3.
- Proxy Support added (use ideally a reverse proxy).
|0.1.0||Nov 19, 2010||New Release|