Personal Finance Assistant 7.10 freeware
... finance related information like user id/passwords of your online accounts, personal address book, birth date, marriage anniversary date, appointments, bank/loan/policy account nos. numbers and transaction/payment details, maturity date, interest rate, expenses, incomes, stock portfolio, no. or shares you have. ...
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||manage money, manage finance, track expense, money, finance, credit|
Personal Finance Assistant Free Download - we do not host any Personal Finance Assistant torrent files or links of Personal Finance Assistant on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Personal Finance Assistant download links are direct Personal Finance Assistant download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|7.10||Dec 25, 2011||New Release||This is minor release of FAssistant which includes following new features or bug fixes
1. Ability to enter expression in most of the amount fields like 10 + 2 * ( 12 - 2) will result in 30.00
2. Ability to import data from FAData_[XXX].h2.db file.
3. Ability to use the setup_xxx.msi to upgrade the application version. The same is used for fresh installation as well.
4. Fixed the installtion bug where reinstall the application prompts for login credentials instead of initial setup.
5. Fixed the bug about auto version check where exception was thrown.
6. Fixed the issue where backup file name for database file was not following the FAData_[DATE].h2.db format.
|7.00||Sep 6, 2011||New Release||· Ability to install and run the application on Windows 64 bit machine
Added ability to import the transaction data from a CSV file for following screens:
· Monthly Expense
· Yearly Income
· User Transaction
· Bank Account
· Stock Account
· Loan/Policy Account
· Personal Address Book
· Ability to auto check for new released version of the application (Internet access must be available for this functionality). Frequency can be controlled from Preferences screen
· Ability to download (Save To File) the transaction data in PDF file. CSV File and Formatted text are already supported
· Redesigned the Cost Basis Analysis Screen (under Stock Account) to generate a single report containing for than one stocks
· Save To File action will save columns currently shown on the screen and it will also maintain the order of data current shown in the table
· This application now requires minimum JDK/JRE 1.5 or above to run