mMass for Linux 5.5.0 freeware
mMass presents open source multi-platform package of tools for precise mass spectrometric data analysis and interpretation. It is written in Python language and released under GNU General Public License, so it’s portable to different computer platforms and has a good potential to be easily modified or extended by modules of specific needs. ...
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||mass spectrometric, data analysis, spectrum viewer, viewer, spectrometric, analysis|
mMass for Linux Free Download - we do not host any mMass for Linux torrent files or links of mMass for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All mMass for Linux download links are direct mMass for Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|5.5.0||Jul 8, 2013||New Release||Added:
· Peak list can now be exported into ASCII with column headers.
· Mass to Formula tool is now able to calculate negative compositions.
· Form parameters updated in Protein Prospector tools.
· Mass to Formula tool crashed when no composition was found.
· Correct scan number is now parsed from mzML format.
|5.4.1||Dec 31, 2012||New Release||Fixed:
· Internal server has been disabled for OS X.
· An issue with crashing plot canvas.
· An issue with crashing Envelope Fit tool.
|5.4.0||Nov 22, 2012||New Release|