KouChat 1.3.0 freeware
KouChat is a simple serverless chat client for local area networks. It's written in Java, and is free software. ...
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||LAN chat, instant message, network chat, chat, message, send|
KouChat Free Download - we do not host any KouChat torrent files or links of KouChat on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All KouChat download links are direct KouChat download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|1.3.0||Sep 12, 2016||New Release||Updated headers to include copyright for 2016.
Reorganized JMX support to make it easier to import updated code into Android.
Settings is no longer a singleton, to make it easier to mock and test KouChat.
Added new notification (beforeNetworkCameUp) in the connection worker to allow Android to do extra network preparations before the connection is initialized.
Updated contact information.
Fixed rare bug where quitting would not log off the network right away.
Changed rename format when receiving files with name crash in the console ui from "file.ext.1" to "file_1.ext".
Lots of cleanup to improve testability.
Added support for the startup argument --minimized to start the Swing gui minimized.
Right click popup with copy/paste options can now be activated using the menu key on Windows keyboards.
Fixed bug where the private chat input would activate when coming back from away when the other user is still away.
Moved the menubar to the top of the screen on Mac OS X.
|1.2.0||Nov 26, 2012||New Release||· Improved debug logging
· Added support for user specified network interface, in the settings
· Fix for "java.io.IOException: mark/reset not supported" when playing sound on newer versions of Java 6 (u33) and Java 7 (u5)
· Added the 4 status icons in svg format
· Added prescaled status icons for the system tray. 16x16px for Windows, 22x22px for KDE and 24x24px for Gnome
· Updated kou_shortcut.ico with sizes from 16x16px to 256x256px
· Updated kou_shortcut.png to 256x256px
· Fixed crash when starting KouChat on systems with the clock set to unix epoch, to support devices without a clock battery
· Fixed several Swing event dispatch thread issues
· Changed the /cancel command from /cancel to /cancel
· Changed the /receive command from /receive to /receive
· Changed the /reject command from /reject to /reject
· Fixed issue where file transfers were still shown in the /transfers command after a user had logged off without cancelling, rejecting or accepting the transfer
|1.1.0||Jun 29, 2012||New Release||· Fix for PatternSyntaxException when parsing commands containing regex meta characters
· If the main window is minimized to the system tray and the system tray disappears, the window is shown as minimized in the taskbar instead
· If the system tray is missing, the minimize feature minimizes to the taskbar instead of being deactivated
· Removed annoying error message if the system tray is missing
· Added optional balloon notification on new messages and new private messages
· Changed license to LGPL v3
· Added support for logging private chats
· Added support for the startup argument --no-private-chat to disable private chat
· Added support for the startup argument --always-log to force logging enabled and disable the option to deactivate again
· Added support for the startup argument --log-location to specify a custom directory to store log files
· Increased the number of possible simultaneous KouChat instances (with private chat) and file transfers from 10 to 50