WatchMe 2.5.0 freeware
WatchMe is a simple timer program that can be used to time a ... of each other. You can easily name each timer and track information about what you are timing - a great solution for those who need to track their time for billing, timesheets and more. ...
|Author||Flamebrain Technologies Inc|
|OS||Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||timer utility, time tracker, task timer, timer, stopwatch, time|
WatchMe Free Download - we do not host any WatchMe torrent files or links of WatchMe on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All WatchMe download links are direct WatchMe download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|2.5.0||Jun 25, 2018||New Release||Brand new Counter controls! Keep a count of things that are important to you with this new counter/tally control.
New tenths of an hour timer format that rounds up to the nearest tenth.
New method to programmatically create a tab via the WCF Service (Pro only)
|2.3.0||Apr 4, 2013||New Release||* Updated the application to require version 4.0 or higher of the .NET Framework.
* Added a new option to adjust the transparency of the application.
* Added new options to prompt you before clearing all notes or flags from the countdowns and timers.
* Added new functionality to add and subtract time from a timer when right clicking on the time display.
* The application will now open to the same screen position it was in when it was closed.
* New "Pro" mode that provides the user with the ability to make use of "Pro" only functionality (anyone who makes a donation to help out the development process will receive a key to switch into "Pro" mode. Anyone who has donated already will be receiving their keys via email).
* New functionality to manually enter the time into a Timer (available to "Pro" users only).
* You can now set a timer or countdown to reset automatically each time the application is launched (available to "Pro" users only).
|184.108.40.206||Jun 10, 2012||New Release||· Countdown timers (Finally!) - visit Flamebrain.com for more information on how to use countdowns and how they differ from timers.
· Overhauled the options screen to allow for new countdown related settings.
· You can now change the location of the configuration files used by WatchMe, and also point WatchMe at an existing set of Configuration files. Use the "Manage Data Files" option under the Timers menu.
· WatchMe can now run off of a USB memory stick. Just put the EXE and configuration files in the same directory on your stick.
· New option to warn before resetting an individual timer.
· When an alert triggers a sound file and shows a message box, closing the message box stops the sound playback.
· All timers and countdowns are stopped when the PC is hibernated or put into sleep mode.
· Bug fixes.