FlightGear 2.6.0 freeware
... port of FlightGear, an open-source / free flight simulator with very realistic flight models. FlightGear will give you an opportunity to fly around the world in the comfort of your ... provides scenery data for free so you can fly to/from any airport that are available on the scenery data. ...
|OS||Mac OS X|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||flight game, pilot aircraft, world airports, fly, flight, around|
FlightGear Free Download - we do not host any FlightGear torrent files or links of FlightGear on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All FlightGear download links are direct FlightGear download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|2.6.0||Feb 24, 2014||New Release|
|3.0.0||Feb 24, 2014||New Release||Aircraft Modeling
A new tracking animation provides an easy way for aircraft developers to animate complex kinematic systems like gear scissors or landing gear doors attached to struts. The animation can be implemented in Blender and then exported to FlightGear.
Icebergs now appear in the arctic seas.
Deciduous trees shed their foliage if they are above the snowline, creating a convincing winter look.
The climatic snow line moves up and down as you fly around the world.
Basic weather is now integrated with Atmospheric Light Scattering.
Clouds are placed more realistically when using detailed weather modelling.
The transponder instrument system has been overhauled, making it easier to use from panels, supporting Mode-S altitude encoding, and sending the important properties over multi-player.
|2.10.0 R379||Feb 18, 2013||New Release||Improved modularization:
· Architecture improvements introduced in this release mean that subsystems such as the traffic manager may be stopped and re-started dynamically within a simulation session. In future releases it is expected that more and more subsystems will support this function, making FG more scalable, and more flexible for distributed multi-machine simulators.
Atmospheric Light Scattering:
· F-14b over the alps at dusk
· Atmospheric light scattering is an alternative rendering framework, using exceptionally realistic environment-dependent fog and light computations for clouds and terrain. The simulation includes the following lighting models.
· Rayleigh, Mie and diffuse multiple scattering of light in the atmosphere, on haze and on clouds, for more realistic atmospheric lighting.
· Volumetric ground fog simulation, so fog varies in thickness both horizontally and vertically.