WinAudit Freeware 2.29 freeware
WinAudit is easy to use, no special knowledge is required to use the programme. It is a self-contained single file that needs no installation or configuration. It can be run from a floppy disk or USB stick. Simply download the zip archive, extract the programme and double click on it. User interface translations have been kindly contributed by several people, if possible WinAudit will automatically start in your language. ...
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||PC audit, software configuration, audit report, audit, report, configuration|
WinAudit Freeware Free Download - we do not host any WinAudit Freeware torrent files or links of WinAudit Freeware on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All WinAudit Freeware download links are direct WinAudit Freeware download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|2.29||Nov 27, 2012||New Release||· Change: On XP and newer the Maximum Swap File is the system wide value.
· Added: Display resolution in pixels
· Bug Fix: Missing processor information
· Bug Fix: Incorrect processor counts
· Change: List physical rather than logical processors.
· Bug Fix: Updated list of Windows Editions
· Bug Fix: Missing logon statistics in XML output
· Bug Fix: Incorrect characters in hard drive serial number
· Bug Fix: Typo 'Communiation' in the database table Display_Names
· Bug Fix: Failure when creating SQL Server 2000 database
· Bug Fix: Missing error log data when run from command line
· Bug Fix: SQL Server database now created in auto-commit mode
· Bug Fix: Missing SMBIOS information
· Bug Fix: Duplicated number of bits in operating system name