RGS-AvaCam 3.7.0 freeware
A complete WebCam program designed with a intuitive user interface that makes AvaCam easy to use. Open your snapshots, edit and print them and out!
The AutoSave and Motion-detection features can be set to capture a webcam image every xx seconds automatically. AvaCam can be used with more the one video device! ...
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||capture snapshot, video device, webcam snapshot, webcam, video, snapshot|
RGS-AvaCam Free Download - we do not host any RGS-AvaCam torrent files or links of RGS-AvaCam on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All RGS-AvaCam download links are direct RGS-AvaCam download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
This is truly the best video capture I have used,it is simple to work and gives good quality recordings.I would recommend this program to anyone looking for good freeware video capture.Well done to the person/persons who have made this excellent program.
|3.7.0||Nov 12, 2014||New Release||- new: option to use Burst instead of one snapshot when motion is detected (when working in MotionSave mode)
- new: option to allow multiple recordings in Motion Detection Mode
- new: shortcut keys can be defined (ini file)
- new: Autosave function setting: Maximum Autosave interval can now be set up to one hour
- bug fix: in the viewer sometimes when opening an avi file the dialog "Error opening the file: " appeared
- Some issues with international time formats: fixed
- Bug fix in Viewer/Editor: video size now adjusted to fit viewer screen
- Other look when first installed (Flat and Windows default color; note: can be changed by user at all times)
- Default audio recording on
- The RGS Avance Yahoo group could not be accessed do to URL changes from Yahoo: fixed
- Uncompressed exe for faster loading time and preventing false positives
- New in Viewer: show progress of playing a video
- New in Viewer: double click on a picture opens Paint.
|3.6.3||May 23, 2013||New Release||· bug fix in the date of the saved files: when the day was higher then the month the format YY-MM-DD was not respected: fixed
· Bug fix: Avacam did not always removed itself from the processes in Windows 7: fixed
· Before pressing Start and after entering Setup or Viewer you could not connect to the device ("No Connection to Video Device"): fixed
· Setup screen is center positioned on Avacam
|3.6.2||May 7, 2013||New Release||· Setup screen is reduced in size to fit small resolutions, like for example on some netbooks which. The setup window will fit in a resolution of 800x600
· Bug fix: After recording a video the picture goes into true size (fullscreen) within the main window, when the Fit/Stretch option is checked: fixed
· Minor bug fix: "Burst" mode always took one picture too many. Fixed.
· Sometimes the video device wasn't found at first start: fixed
· One button (the tiny button under Setup-button) was not updated to a new style: fixed
· The Viewer button is now named Viewer/Edit