Win2VNC 1.5.0 Build 187 freeware
... While running this program, you can move the mouse pointer beyond the right or left edge of your primary display. ...
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||computer connection, remote control, remote connection, connect, connection, control|
Win2VNC Free Download - we do not host any Win2VNC torrent files or links of Win2VNC on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Win2VNC download links are direct Win2VNC download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|1.5.0 Build||Sep 23, 2015||New Release||There is a minor version change from 1.4 to 1.5 because a significant amount and an important piece of code has changed to fix to old bugs. Because the effects mentioned in bugs 1102089 and 1102083 are absent in vncviewer 3.3.7, portions of that code affecting the key mapping are ported to Win2VNC. Also ?flasher? support is removed and Windows CE support is dropped. Due to an upgrade of Inno Setup installer, Windows versions 95, 98 and ME are no longer supported. Note to DIY users, the build environment is upgraded to Microsoft Visual Studio 2012.
* Autumn cleanup. Removed flasher code because it serves no sensible purpose in win2vnc.
* Removed Windows CE code because its legacy and it makes no sense to use your hand held as controller.
* Updated all CRT functions like tcscpy(), printf() etc to their 'secure' counterparts.
* Solves bug 1102083; Server does not receive ctrl-alt-<key> combinations
|1.4.3 Build||Jan 29, 2012||New Release||· Solves bug 1205874; Invalid option specified.
· Connectivity through ipv6 enabled.