News for Linux 0.6.4 freeware
NEWS-0.4.7 is a Free Open Source RSS TICKER (a ... With a single click, you get the latest headlines scrolling in a thin window on your desktop, as what can be seen on News TV channels. ...
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||News Ticker, News Reader, RSS Reader, Ticker, Reader, RSS|
News for Linux Free Download - we do not host any News for Linux torrent files or links of News for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All News for Linux download links are direct News for Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|0.6.4||Jun 3, 2013||New Release||- In pref windows, some setting changes (like 'read n items per feed') need the stream to be reloaded, so now we use:
- Fix 'quick feed picker (selected feeds) closes when pointer leaves win area' and implement it as a setting.
- In pref window, disabling screen limits updates win_y and win_w limits on the fly.
- Max options number now set to 128.
- Pref win changes:
- remove 'system' colors buttons
- increase gtk table row spacings
- If gradient bg set, compute text shadow color no longer from bg_color but from gradient.
- Quick feed picker (selected feeds) closes when pointer leaves win area. Plus: quick feed picker opened *also* by Ctrl + mouse right-click.
- Complete RSS 1.0 support (Closes: #688099) and fix/rewrite a few things in feed parser code.
- In tickr_feedparser.c: ending 'n' removed when adding string to XML_DUMP (left when adding string to XML_DUMP_EXTRA).