MilkyTracker 1.03.00 freeware
MilkyTracker is an open source, multi-platform music application for creating .MOD and .XM module files. It attempts to recreate the module replay and user experience of the popular DOS program Fasttracker II, with special playback modes available for improved Amiga ProTracker 2/3 compatibility. ...
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||music creator, music editor, module recreation, music, creator, tracker|
MilkyTracker Free Download - we do not host any MilkyTracker torrent files or links of MilkyTracker on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All MilkyTracker download links are direct MilkyTracker download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|1.03.00||Dec 10, 2020||New Release||What’s new:
Improved FT2 accuracy
Alt-Backspace alternative for insert keybindings
Improved mousewheel / touchpad scrolling for Windows/OSX/SDL2
Option to invert mousewheel for pattern editor
New flanger effect
Allow quarter periods in sample generator
Click and drag to move selection in pattern editor
More intuitive cutting/pasting of partial FX commands
Allow selections by clicking outside the pattern bounds
Easier and more intuitive sample selection resizing
Various compatibility fixes
Jam channels stop working after applying settings
Improper WAV chunk parsing for odd sizes
Multiple heap & buffer overflow vulnerabilities
Inverted samoples during signed to unsigned conversion
|1.02.00||Feb 24, 2018||New Release||What’s new:
Channel limit increased to 128 channels
New sample editor filters: ?Phase modulation
AM & FM modulation
OSX: Insert key mapped to F13
GUI: Clickable checkbox labels
GNU: Use GNUInstallDirs
Errant characters inserts when selecting patterns using ALT + cursor keys
Windows: Window size now takes scale factor into consideration
Build: Default value used for PATH_MAX if not set (for GNU/Hurd)
Instrument editor: ?Prevent point inserts overlapping existing points
Reset cursor when changing presets or pasting envelopes
PT3 octave limit not reset when switching playback mode back to FT2
Sample editor: ?Invert function now works correctly
Equaliser constants tweaked
No longer crashes when generating silence with no selection active
Noise generator on 64-bit systems
OSX: Core audio sample-rate switching
GUS frequencies lower than lowest note
Off-by-semitone issue in GUS patch loader
Corrupt display with window sizes that aren’t multiples of 4
|0.90.85||May 27, 2010||New Release||· Ability to move dialogs.
· Keyboard shortcut Shift-U (unmute all).
· Updated section panel to handle multiple pages.
· LHA archive support.
· Colour table import/export.
· gzip compression support.
· New font: IDC-Harmonica (12x12)
· New font: IDC-MicroKnight (12x12)
· Ability to detect desktop display resolution.
· Added '1' as note-off key in MilkyTracker mode.
· Ability to adjust screen magnification factor.
· Milkyplay license changed from GPL to BSD (MilkyTracker remains GPL).
· Working close button in OSX.
· LZX compressor support.
· Improved constants for 10 band EQ.
· New font: Topaz 1.3 & Topaz 2.0 (8x8)
· Crash when using the '-orientation ROTATE90CW' switch on SDL versions.
· Screen input lock after showing a system message.
· Bug in xm loader for old xm variant causing 8 bit samples to not load correctly.
· Added FT2 note range clipping to live playback.
· Improved live recording note-off.
· Crash when unable to open a directory.