Irrlicht Engine 1.8.4 freeware
... Irrlicht Engine is an open source high performance realtime 3D engine written and usable in C++ and also available for .NET languages. It is completely cross-platform, using D3D, OpenGL and its own software renderer, and has all of the state-of-the-art features which can be found in commercial 3d engines. ...
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||3D engine, game engine, 3D game engine, Irrlicht, engine, engineering, coast high, performance, engine parts, bing search engine, irrlicht engine home, high performance imports|
Irrlicht Engine Free Download - we do not host any Irrlicht Engine torrent files or links of Irrlicht Engine on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Irrlicht Engine download links are direct Irrlicht Engine download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|1.8.4||Jul 9, 2016||New Release||- Tests on Unix now have a short pause between switching drivers to avoid certain X11 errors.
- Fix CEnumAttribute::getInt() which could crash (thx @ luthyr for reporting)
- No longer try to run tests for drivers not supported on a platform
- Update lights and renderTargetTexture tests to work with Windows 10 (can't have so tiny Windows anymore).
- Deprecate CMatrix4::transformBox as the result is no longer a boundingbox. Use CMatrix4::transformBoxEx instead (which has been available for a long time).
- Fix CSceneCollisionManager::getPickedNodeBB which could sometimes miss collisions.
- Add -U__STRICT_ANSI__ option to c::b project files to allow compiling with -std=c++11 and add an error when trying to compile with Irrlicht with __STRICT_ANSI__
- Update libpng to 1.6.23
- Update zlib to 1.2.8
- Fix some compile warnings in aes which got handled as errors by some c++11 compilers.
- Get rid of some misleading-indentation warnings in gcc6
- Fix serialization of the InputReceiverEnabled
|1.8.1||Dec 16, 2013||New Release||The zip-file for Irrlicht 1.8.1 got uploaded once more. As our watchful forum member ent1ty noticed the version number in the Makefile had still been set to 1.8.0. Which resulted in wrong library names on Linux for the shared library. No other changes since last upload. Thanks for the report and sorry for the inconvenience|
|1.8||Nov 8, 2012||New Release||* New loaders for mdl, wal, smf
* Cg support
* Support for custom hardware cursors
* Improved support for 64-bit platforms
* Major OSX device improvements
* Occlusion culling
* Improved collada support
* Improved shadows
* Polygon offset support
* ISceneLoader interface
* Supporting now MSVC 2010 and 2012
* New versions of support libraries
* Video driver attribute query interface
* Increased stability (lots of bugfixes!)