Blue Cat's Stereo Chorus x64 4.3 freeware
Based on Blue Cat's Chorus plugin technology, Blue Cat's Stereo Chorus x64 has the same versatility and crystal-clear sounding capabilities as its little brother, plus a subtle to very deep stereo effect feature: just play with the 'stereo' control and get ...
|Author||Blue Cat Audio|
|OS||Windows Vista x64, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||x64 VST Plugin, x64 Plugin, x64 VST|
Blue Cat's Stereo Chorus x64 Free Download - we do not host any Blue Cat's Stereo Chorus x64 torrent files or links of Blue Cat's Stereo Chorus x64 on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Blue Cat's Stereo Chorus x64 download links are direct Blue Cat's Stereo Chorus x64 download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|4.3||Dec 14, 2018||New Release||Refreshed GUI design, with improved usability and improved touchscreen support.
The GUI can now be zoomed from 70% to 200%.
Added Retina displays support on Mac (text and graphs using high resolution).
Last loaded preset is now remembered in session and displayed in the presets menu.
|4.1||Feb 3, 2014||New Release||New Features:
Copy/paste the plug-in's current state from the presets menu using the system clipboard.
Reduced the plug-in's memory usage.
Windows VST Installer now remembers where the plug-in was initially installed to simplify upgrades.
Fixed window frame not showing with Cubase 7.5 (32-bit) on Mac.
(Win) Alt-Click on a control now resets the value to default in Pro Tools, as expected.
Fixed version number reported to host application for VST and Audio Unit versions.
|4.02||Jun 26, 2013||New Release||New Features:
· 64-bit AAX support for Pro Tools 11.
· Audio Suite support for offline processing in Pro Tools (AAX).
· The windows installer now automatically detects the most appropriate VST install path.
· Fixed AAX version not showing up in Pro Tools 10.3.5 on Windows.
· (RTAS) Fixed parameters control with EUCON control surfaces in Pro Tools.
· Fixed user interface issues in Final Cut Pro X.
· Fixed compare button issues in Pro Tools.
· Mac: Control MIDI settings dialog now brought back to front when already opened in the background.