Ekiga for Windows 4.0.1 freeware
... (formely known as GnomeMeeting) is an open source SoftPhone, Video Conferencing and Instant Messenger application over the Internet.
It supports HD sound quality and video up to DVD size and quality. It is interoperable with many other standard compliant softwares, hardwares and service providers as it uses both the major telephony standards (SIP and H.323). ...
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||SIP Compliant, SIP Phone, SIP Comunication, SIP, Phone, Call|
Ekiga for Windows Free Download - we do not host any Ekiga for Windows torrent files or links of Ekiga for Windows on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Ekiga for Windows download links are direct Ekiga for Windows download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|4.0.1||Feb 20, 2013||New Release||* HIG Compliant GUI: Ekiga looks right, behaves properly, and fits into the GNOME user interface as a whole
* Translated into Many Languages
* Contact centric interface: preferred contacts can be listed in the main user interface (Buddy List)
* Contact's presence display: Offline, Away, Busy, Online status (SIP/SIMPLE)
* Automatic addition of network neighbours contacts in the main user interface (using the Bonjour/ZeroConf protocol)
* Separate call window
* Desktop wide notifications
* Connection quality meter in the statusbar
* Message Waiting Indications Support: Ekiga can tell you how many Voice Mails are waiting
* Easy to use short-cuts
* Easy account selection when dialing for a contact: auto-completion
|3.2.7||May 31, 2010||New Release||- Use NAT ports instead of local ports for RTP, fixing many connection issues
- Add workaround for "In some cases ekiga answers always Busy Here"
- Fix crash in the avahi code
- Set the default audio and video devices
- Fix Call buttons do not work
- Add bpp16 (RGB16) support
- Add partial support for IPv6
- Fix number of users found on ekiga.net LDAP directory
- Fix connection type setting in assistant
- Use a decent connection type by default (DSL 128kb/s uplink)
- Check off iLBC, CELT32, CELT48 and G722 audio codecs by default
- Fix possible crash when PTLib code accessed by thread not created by PTlib
- Fix issue when deleting a safe object
- Fix possible NULL pointer access if get multiple NOTIFY messages on a REFER