3DMark 2011 1.1.0 freeware
... including tessellation, compute shaders and multi-threading. Trusted by gamers worldwide to give accurate and unbiased results, 3DMark ... to consistently and reliably test DirectX 11 under game-like loads. ...
|OS||Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||performance benchmark, graphics test, graphics performance, benchmark, performance, 3D Mark|
3DMark 2011 Free Download - we do not host any 3DMark 2011 torrent files or links of 3DMark 2011 on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All 3DMark 2011 download links are direct 3DMark 2011 download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|1.1.0||Jun 8, 2011||New Release||· Trial Edition has been removed
· Basic Edition is now free
· Added display scaling to improve display compatibility
· PPU acceleration of the CPU tests is now disabled by default
· Re-compiled with Visual Studio 2010
· Updated the SystemInfo component to version 0
|1.0.1||Dec 20, 2010||New Release||All Editions:
· Fixed an issue with SystemInfo that prevented the Physics and Combined tests from running.
· Fixed an issue that could cause a crash if the DirectX 11 API or .NET was not available.
· Fixed an issue that could cause a crash if the number of system GPUs was unknown.
· Letterboxing and scaling now works with wide displays.
· The benchmark UI is now minimized during the benchmark run.
· Improved result security when submitting to 3dmark.com.
· Added automatic update notification.
· Updated SystemInfo component to version 18.104.22.168.
Advanced and Profession Edition only:
· Added option for manual GPU Count selection to the Advanced tab.
· Added Scaling Mode selection to the Advanced tab, choose from centred or stretched.
· Results tab now shows the individual scores for each of the six tests.
Professional Edition only:
· Demo audio now works when running from the command line.
· Image Quality tool now handles unexpected parameters correctly.
|22.214.171.124||Dec 7, 2010||New Release||· Native DirectX 11 engine making extensive use of advanced real-time graphical effects including tessellation, volumetric lighting, depth of field and post processing.
· 3DMark 11 uses the open source Bullet Physics library, running rigid body simulation on the CPU and soft body simulation on the GPU.
· Demo mode returns in 3DMark 11 pairing stunning graphics with an evocative soundtrack by Pedro Macedo Camacho
· 3DMark 11 uses an improved online service allowing users to validate, store, share and compare their benchmark results with those from other users.
· For the first time in the 3DMark series, users can choose languages other than English including German, Simplified and Traditional Chinese and Finnish.