Observation Manager 1.321 freeware
Observation Manager is a free and open logbook for (amateur-) astronomical observations. It's written in pure Java and runs on every plattform supporting Java 1.4 or higher.
All logbook entries made in Observation Manager are stored in the free and open OpenAstronomyLog XML Schema.
Log your observations and make sure next time you're searching for an celestial object you can make benefit of your past observations! ...
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||astronomy logbook, astronomy survey manager, astronomy survey organizer, manager, organizer, astronomy|
Observation Manager Free Download - we do not host any Observation Manager torrent files or links of Observation Manager on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Observation Manager download links are direct Observation Manager download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|1.321||Jan 7, 2015||New Release||Bugfixes
Minor feature improvements
New translations: polish, brazilian portuguese and frensh got improved
New XLS stylesheet (SLIM) by Jean-Charles Schmidt
|1.1221||Mar 10, 2013||New Release|
|1.121||Dec 30, 2011||New Release||· Introduce update checker
· SkyChart prefers NGC objects names upon search -> increases hit rate. Also wired chart-locks by CdC are now resolved
· Add HotKeys (Save, Open, HTML Export, New Observation, Edit Observation, Help)
· Use Java API 2.1 ( 2.1)
· EquPosition now in double precision for sec values (in RA and Decl)
· Delete text in ImageContainer wasn't I18N string
· Change of observer contact details didn't work