AccuRev 6.0.1 freeware
AccuRev is a software configuration management tool which addresses complex parallel and distributed development environments with its stream-based architecture, to accelerate your development process and improve asset reuse.
Streams provide the basic ability for isolation and parallel development like branches, but eliminate the headaches associated with today's branching and merging.
|OS||Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Linux, Mac OS X|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||display difference, compare files, file comparer, difference, comparer, compare|
AccuRev Free Download - we do not host any AccuRev torrent files or links of AccuRev on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All AccuRev download links are direct AccuRev download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|6.0.1||Aug 2, 2013||New Release|
|5.7.0||Feb 1, 2013||New Release|
|5.5.0||Jun 22, 2012||New Release||User Interface and Ease of Use Enhancements
* Stream Favorites are an easy and intuitive way to create and manage filters on streams. Stream Favorites can be shared with other users and groups in your AccuRev depot.
* Simplified, more intuitive layout for frequently performed operations like Update and Search.
* A displayed “count” of the number of elements returned by a workspace search.
* Support for Ctrl+x, Ctrl+c, Ctrl+v shortcut keys for Cut, Copy, and Paste operations.
* Streamlined promote procedure allows you to first select issues and then enter a comment when change packages are enabled.
* The ability to navigate the StreamBrowser by dragging the background; this feature is also supported in the Version Browser.
* Features to help distinguish workspaces from other streams.
* The display of workflow rules that have been set for a stream.