Amaya 11.4.7 freeware
Amaya is a Web editor, i.e. a tool used to create and update documents directly on the Web. Browsing features are seamlessly integrated with the editing and remote access features in a uniform environment. This follows the original vision of the Web as a space for collaboration and not just a one-way publishing medium.
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Mac OS X|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||Web editor, HTML editor, create website, Amaya, editor, HTML editor|
Amaya Free Download - we do not host any Amaya torrent files or links of Amaya on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Amaya download links are direct Amaya download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|11.4.7||May 14, 2015||New Release|
|11.4.4||Jan 18, 2012||New Release||* It was impossible to save large documents throught SSL on Windows and Linux. An option has been added to define the socket buffer size in the libwww.
* CSS counters are implemented. However, selectors for properties counter-reset and counter-increment are not fully interpreted yet, which may generate strange numbers sometimes.
* There was a typo in the SVG doctype.
* The 'Tip of the day' is now different at each launch.
* Add <Key>F1: HelpIndex() in keyboard shortcuts.
* Links that contained more than 200 characters were truncated.
* Add text files (*.txt) in the list of 'known types' for file browser
* CSS: Unicode characters in a "content" property were not interpreted correctly.
* CSS: selectors for rules counter-increment and counter-reset were often not interpreted correctly.
Also, display these rules in the list of rules displayed by command Format/Show applied style...
|11.3.1||Dec 9, 2009||New Release||· Amaya merged paragraphs when several paragraphs are selected and the user applies to it Strong, Emphasis or Code
· Sometimes after a element is inserted the selection was misplaced
· The caret at the end of a line is sometimes not displayed
· The markup within elements is now preserved
· Bold Italic fonts were not available on Windows platforms
· The $HOME variable in now ignored on Windows platforms