Atol 0.7.3 freeware
Atol is a dual panel file manager written using GTK+ toolkit and C++ programming language. You can now use this Open Source and accessible application to manage all your files with ease.
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||file manager, folder manager, dual panel, panel, manage, file|
Atol Free Download - we do not host any Atol torrent files or links of Atol on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Atol download links are direct Atol download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|0.7.3||Feb 9, 2012||New Release||· IniFile : replaced stream based code with FILE based one
· forbid inline rename of ".." item
· Options dialog: list of available translations is now sorted
· fix: when changed CD in the drive and set to browse that drive I got "Failed to set ..." message. Code now falls back to set drive root path if path from drive's history does not exist.
· main makefile for Mingw moved to _docs (does not work)
· fix: when browsing to the parent directory, we would first focus item at index 0, then we would jump to focus child folder
· move operation: if direct rename (move within the same drive) does not work, fall back to copy+delete operation
· updated .pot catalog and Croatian translation