Bean 3.2.14 freeware
Bean is a small, easy-to-use word processor (or more precisely, a rich text editor), designed to make writing convenient, efficient and comfortable. Bean is Open Source, fully Cocoa, and is available free of charge! MS Word, OpenOffice, etc. try to be all things to all people. But sometimes you just want the right tool for the job. That is Bean's niche.
|OS||Mac OS X|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||word processor, text editor, edit text, text, edit, editor|
Bean Free Download - we do not host any Bean torrent files or links of Bean on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Bean download links are direct Bean download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|3.2.14||Mar 12, 2020||New Release||Several bugs fixed.|
|3.2.5||Mar 11, 2013||New Release||Bug fix:
· Fixed a problem with the way native rtf headers and footers were written out that could cause the document body text to appear in four columns in other apps (20130102-1).
· File > New from Template... now allows viewing the contents of folders in the Templates folder, allowing for hierarchical organization (20130211-1).
· Added a section in the Help file (under Tips and Tricks) on how to change the default paper/page size for new documents.
· Fixed a few object over/under release problems revealed by static analysis.
|3.2.4||Jan 14, 2013||New Release||· Fixed a bug that prevented attachments with non-ASCII characters in their filenames to save correctly in .rtfd and .bean format files (20130104-1).
· Altered rtf image decoding code to accommodate image hex data preceded by a newline (20130103-1).
· Fixed a bug where, when opening .rtf files, a paragraph starting with an image could lose its paragraph attributes. For example, if a cell in a text table contained only an image, the image would be removed from the table since text tables are really paragraph attributes. (20130105-1).