BitNami WordPress Stack for Mac OS X 5.1-0 freeware
WordPress blogs now reach a combined 300 million pageviews and 70 million global visitors each month. The application includes ready-to-run, pre-configured versions of MySQL, Apache and PP so you can get an running installation of WordPresss in a matter of minutes.
|OS||Mac OS X|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||WordPress distribution, publishing platform, wordpress stack, WordPress stack, Publish platform, WordPress, distribution, publish|
BitNami WordPress Stack for Mac OS X Free Download - we do not host any BitNami WordPress Stack for Mac OS X torrent files or links of BitNami WordPress Stack for Mac OS X on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All BitNami WordPress Stack for Mac OS X download links are direct BitNami WordPress Stack for Mac OS X download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|5.1-0||Feb 23, 2019||New Release||* Updated Apache to 2.4.38
* Updated lego to 2.2.0
* Updated MySQL to 8.0.15
* Updated PHP to 7.2.15
* Updated phpMyAdmin to 4.8.5
* Updated SQLite to 3.27.1
* Updated WordPress to 5.1
|4.3-0||Dec 12, 2015||New Release||Updated WordPress to 4.3.0
Updated phpMyAdmin to 188.8.131.52
Updated PHP to 5.5.28
|3.5-1||Jan 25, 2013||New Release||· Editor: Prevent certain HTML elements from being unexpectedly removed or modified in rare cases.
· Media: Fix a collection of minor workflow and compatibility issues in the new media manager.
· Networks: Suggest proper rewrite rules when creating a new network.
· Prevent scheduled posts from being stripped of certain HTML, such as video embeds, when they are published.
· Suppress some warnings that could occur when a plugin misused the database or user APIs.
· A server-side request forgery vulnerability and remote port scanning using pingbacks. This vulnerability, which could potentially be used to expose information and compromise a site, affects all previous WordPress versions. This was fixed by the WordPress security team.
· Two instances of cross-site scripting via shortcodes and post content.
· A cross-site scripting vulnerability in the external library Plupload.