Blue Cat's Triple EQ x64 4.3 freeware
Blue Cat's Triple EQ x64 is a 3 bands semi-parametric equalizer that can be controlled as a single filter with customizable shape. It includes a low shelf filter, a high shelf filter and a boost/cut peak filter. Its wide range of gain (+/-40 dB per band) and bandwidth (.01 to 5 Octave) makes it very versatile to create any filter shape.
|Author||Blue Cat Audio|
|OS||Windows Vista x64, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||peak filter, x64 VST, plug-in, x64 equalizer|
Blue Cat's Triple EQ x64 Free Download - we do not host any Blue Cat's Triple EQ x64 torrent files or links of Blue Cat's Triple EQ x64 on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Blue Cat's Triple EQ x64 download links are direct Blue Cat's Triple EQ x64 download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|4.3||Dec 13, 2018||New Release||Refreshed GUI design, with improved usability and improved touchscreen support.
The GUI can now be zoomed from 70% to 200%.
Added Retina displays support on Mac (text and graphs using high resolution).
Last loaded preset is now remembered in session and displayed in the presets menu.
Plug-in state can now be reverted to the last loaded preset.
New installer on Mac.
Fixed minor compatibility issues with Mac OS High Sierra and Mojave.
Dropped support for Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.6 and earlier.
Dropped support for legacy DirectX plug-in format.
Fully compatible with previous versions of the plug-in (except for VST3 on Mac, as explained below).
|4.01||May 6, 2012||New Release||· AAX/RTAS on Mac: Fixed audio engine freeze or error issue with Pro Tools on some Mac configurations.
· AAX on Mac: Fixed compare button that did not work well when using factory presets or any preset created on Windows.
· Performance improvement when running under high CPU load for other platforms.
|4.0||Mar 30, 2012||New Release||New Features:
· New user interface.
New integrated presets manager:
· Load/save presets from the plug-in's user interface.
· Organize presets with folders.
· Customize the default preset.
· Exchange presets easily.
· Automation range and response curve can now be customized for each parameter.
· Automation and MIDI settings (channel, MIDI learn etc.) are now accessible from the main user interface.
· AAX plug-in format is now also supported on Windows.
· Plug-in name has been shortened for a clearer display in mixer view for most host applications.
· The plug-in now appears in the "EQ" category in Pro Tools.
· Changed the default VST install path on Windows.
· Improved default response curve for automation and MIDI control.
· Added new presets.
· Improved value display in fine edit window.
· Improved user manual.
· This product now includes both the single and dual channels versions.