Clonezilla 2.6.7-28 freeware
'Clonezilla Live' enables a user to clone a single computer's storage media, or a single partition on the media, to a separate medium device. The cloned data can be saved as an image-file or as a duplicated copy of the data. The data can be saved to locally attached storage device, an SSH server, a Samba Server, or an NFS file-share. The clone file can then be used to restore the original when needed.
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Linux, Mac OS X|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||clone disk, clone hdd, clone harddisk, Clonezilla, LiveCD, clone|
Clonezilla Free Download - we do not host any Clonezilla torrent files or links of Clonezilla on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Clonezilla download links are direct Clonezilla download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|2.6.7-28||Jul 6, 2020||New Release||The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release is based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2020/Jun/30).
Linux kernel was updated to 5.7.6-1.
ocs-iso, ocs-live-dev: sync syslinux-related files when copying syslinux exec files.
When creating recovery iso/zip file, if it's in Clonezilla live environment, we have those syslinux files. Use that first so the version mismatch can be avoided. Ref: https://sourceforge.net/p/clonezilla/support-requests/127/
Move grub-header.cfg from bootx64.efi to grub.cfg so that it's more flexible.
To avoid conflict with the patch of grub in CentOS/Fedora, for GRUB EFI NB MAC/IP config style, the netboot file is now like grub.cfg-drbl-00:50:56:01:01:01 and grub.cfg-drbl-192.168.177.2 not grub.cfg-01-* anymore.
Partclone was updated to 0.3.14. The codes about xfs was updated to be 4.20.0.
Package exfat-fuse was removed since the kernel has module for that.
|2.5.0-5||Nov 22, 2016||New Release||ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES
The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release is based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2016/Nov/22).
Linux kernel was updated to 4.8.7-1.
Packages p7zip-full, sysstat and iftop were added.
Language file ca_ES was updated. Thanks to René Mérou.
Update gen-rec-iso by adding option -k1 in ocs-sr.
|2.2.1-25||Mar 27, 2014||New Release||ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES
* The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release is based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2014/Jan/13).
* Linux kernel was updated to 3.12.6-2.
* Partclone was updated to 0.2.69.drbl1. Bugs about reiser4 and btrfs have been fixed.
* Syslinux was updated to 6.03-pre1. This should fix a boot issue on some BIOS machine, e.g. Acer Aspire One.
* Package drbl was updated to 2.7.18-drbl1, and clonezilla was updated to 3.9.10-drbl1.
* The output of blkid will be saved in the image dir as blkid.list.
* Packages bcache-tools and chntpw were added.
* Package pixz was added, and is used for parallel xz compression/
* A mechanism to convert image compression format was added. It can be used to convert the gz compression to xz compression, for example.
* Language files, it_IT, fr_FR, de_DE, andja_JP.UTF-8 were updated. Thanks to Gianfranco Gentili, Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Michael Vinzenz, and Akira YOSHIYAMA.
* The code for restori