Csound for Mac OS X 6.14.0 freeware
Csound is a sound and music synthesis system, providing facilities for composition and performance over a wide range of platforms. It is not restricted to any style of music, having been used for many years in the creation of classical, pop, techno, ambient, experimental, and (of course) computer music, as well as music for film and television.
|OS||Mac OS X|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||audio processor, sound synthesizer, audio mixer, synthesizer, synthsize, mixer|
Csound for Mac OS X Free Download - we do not host any Csound for Mac OS X torrent files or links of Csound for Mac OS X on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Csound for Mac OS X download links are direct Csound for Mac OS X download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|6.14.0||Jan 27, 2020||New Release||A number of bug fixes and enhancements, but also potentially
significant changes are included.
For live coders the orchestra macros are now remembered between calls
to compilerstr. This should not change the behaviour of current valid
orchestras but could be useful in live coding.
MIDI devices now include mapping multiple devices to higher channels.
The details are in the manual MIDI section.
|6.12.1||Nov 7, 2018||New Release||Many changes including the removal of vst2cs functionality due to a copyright issue.
The changes made in 6.11 to raw format reading have been modified so gen1 and diskin ignore positive file formats and use the file header,
unless the format is negative when it uses the absolute value in a raw audio file. This should preserve most compatibility issues.
There are a number of new and improved opcodes, new facilities in scores and many bug fixes.
|5.19.02||Feb 3, 2013||New Release||New Opcodes:
· log2 function to calculate logarithm base 2
· platerev, a physical model from Stefan Bilbao
· vbap opcode is a generalisation of the various fixed number of channels
· vbapg opcode is like vbap except just calculates gains
· pwd opcode to obtain the working directory
· readf/readfi to read strings from a file
· centroid opcode (like pvscent but acting on audio signals)
· cosseg opcode, like linseg but with cosine interpolation
· cossegb opcode, like linsegb but with cosine interpolation
· cossegr opcode, like linsegr but with cosine interpolation
· A score may be omitted totally
Modified Opcodes and Gens:
· New features in partikkel
· panning law for channelmasks can now be set using a function table (second optional arg to partikkel)
· new support opcodes partikkelget and partikkelset, to access and modify the internal mask indices of partikkel
· follow2 was reworked do the i-rate and k-rate calculations are the same