DocHaven for Mac OS X 4.8 freeware
DocHaven is a library for your documents. DocHaven is run as an alternative to normal folders on your PC or file server. Your documents are permanently backed up and you bring take them out of the backup as you need them. Instead of storing your documents in an ever-increasing number of folders on your hard drive, you store your documents in ‘Projects’, booking them out and checking them back in.
|Author||HOLY MACKEREL SOFTWARE|
|OS||Mac OS X|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||Library manager, Document manager, Backup document, Backup, Storage, Library|
DocHaven for Mac OS X Free Download - we do not host any DocHaven for Mac OS X torrent files or links of DocHaven for Mac OS X on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All DocHaven for Mac OS X download links are direct DocHaven for Mac OS X download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|4.8||May 24, 2010||New Release||· [Fix] You can now purge Projects that have never been put away. It attempts to delete a version 1 Project, in case there was a file remnant cancelled while being transferred.
· [Fix] When you purge All My Projects it now purges Projects that were only partially saved to the server and have version as ‘0 - 0’.
· [Fix] When someone else on your computer Boomerangs a Project for you (they must share the Project’s group, be logged in as them on your computer), it no longer has to be put away by them.
· [Fix] Updating values via the Get Info window now accepts foreign characters.
· [Fix] Transfer now tries to complete a Boomerang or Put Away even if there is an open document in the Project - previously it would stop the action.
· [Fix] The New Smart feature has been removed since aliases can now be included inside a Project and they remain as aliases rather than being resolved.
· [Fix] No longer displays the Project Name in Transfers window where the user is not the owner or group member.