DocHaven 4.8 freeware
DocHaven is a library for your documents. DocHaven is run as an alternative to normal folders on your PC or file server. Your documents are permanently backed up and you bring take them out of the backup as you need them. Instead of storing your documents in an ever-increasing number of folders on your hard drive, you store your documents in ‘Projects’, booking them out and checking them back in.
|Author||HOLY MACKEREL SOFTWARE|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||Library manager, Document manager, Backup document, Backup, Storage, Library|
DocHaven Free Download - we do not host any DocHaven torrent files or links of DocHaven on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All DocHaven download links are direct DocHaven download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|4.8||Mar 21, 2011||New Release||· [Fix] You can now purge Projects that have never been put away. It attempts to delete a version 1 Project, in case there was a file remnant cancelled while being transferred.
· [Fix] When you purge All My Projects it now purges Projects that were only partially saved to the server and have version as ‘0 - 0’.
· [Fix] When someone else on your computer Boomerangs a Project for you (they must share the Project’s group, be logged in as them on your computer), it no longer has to be put away by them.
· [Fix] Updating values via the Get Info window now accepts foreign characters.
· [Fix] Transfer now tries to complete a Boomerang or Put Away even if there is an open document in the Project - previously it would stop the action.
· [Fix] The New Smart feature has been removed since aliases can now be included inside a Project and they remain as aliases rather than being resolved.
· [Fix] No longer displays the Project Name in Transfers window where the user is not the owner or group member.