DosPrint 1.2 freeware
DosPrint allows you running DOS programs on modern Windows computers (64 bit too) and printing to Windows printers (including USB, GDI and PDF) by installing specialist third party programs specifically designed to solve these common DOS problems. It checks if you've a 32/64 bit Windows version (in the last case a DOS emulator is needed to run a DOS program, otherwise Windows itself is enough), and selects the best additions for you to install.
|Author||aSwIt Srl: Mail, Print for DOS, Windows|
|OS||Win2000, Windows XP, Windows 7 x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008r2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Editi|
|Installation||Install and Uninstall|
|Keywords||dosprint, dosbox, vdos, dos print, run dos, dos 64-bit, dos 64, dos prn, dos usb, dos gdi, dos pdf, dosprn, dos2usb|
DosPrint Free Download - we do not host any DosPrint torrent files or links of DosPrint on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All DosPrint download links are direct DosPrint download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|1.2||Dec 17, 2020||New Release||1. Added the DOSBox-X emulator (a newer DOSBox variant that does support COM and LPT ports for printing) ;
2. Reduced CPU usage when downloading and configuring the selected DOSBox variant and/or Printfil. Now it's even faster and reliable ;
3. More news at https://www.DosPrint.com/enews.htm ;
|1.1||May 3, 2018||New Release||1. Added the vDosPlus emulator ;
2. Improved download of the selected DosBox variant and/or Printfil ;
3. Mount all the available Windows drives to be used in the DOS programs ;
4. More news at https://www.DosPrint.com/enews.htm ;
|1.0||May 1, 2017||New Release||new release|