EnDiskEx for Linux 0.9.0 RC freeware
EnDiskEx was developed as an Open Source Python tool that will scan a set of files or directories, identifying Ensoniq (EPS/EPS16+/ASR) formatted disk images (RAW or GKH encodings supported so far) to build a library of images.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||Ensoniq identifier, identify Ensoniq, file extractor, Ensoniq, identifier, identify|
EnDiskEx for Linux Free Download - we do not host any EnDiskEx for Linux torrent files or links of EnDiskEx for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All EnDiskEx for Linux download links are direct EnDiskEx for Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|0.9.0 RC||May 21, 2012||New Release||· Refactored code and project to conform better to Python standards.
· Fixed issue where generated SMF files are in a sub-directory when doing bank or disk extraction.
· Reduced verbosity when building ALL STEPS or extracting songs or sequences.
· Refactored internal storage for sequence events to allow simpler code for merging algorithm -- seems to have corrected an error reported by one user in the ALL STEPS extraction.
· Made default sequence and song extraction dir be plural like default for banks and disks.
· Tried and discarded use of py2app and py2exe to build binary installers. Refactored to allow binary installer building via PyInstaller.
· Updated docs and switched to using Sphinx to generate HTML from RST.
|0.8.2 RC||May 8, 2012||New Release||· Initial public availability.
· EnDiskEx should be able to read RAW and GKH images, and extract per-disk and per-bank.
· Writes EFE files and a bank info file. Handles mappings to fix up file reference errors in banks.