eToolz 4.5 freeware
eToolz includes some of the most important network tools like NS-Lookup, Ping, TraceRoute and Whois. It can check e-mail addresses, the Google PageRank and shows domain information entries. Internationalized domain names are supported.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Keywords||whois server, trace-route, DNS information, whois, traceroute, DNS, portable etoolz, pagerank|
eToolz Free Download - we do not host any eToolz torrent files or links of eToolz on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All eToolz download links are direct eToolz download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|4.5||Feb 15, 2020||New Release||With the new print function, the output of most tools can now be printed out directly. A print preview is also included.
In the "Tools" menu, the individual tools can now be selected directly and also via a shortcut. You can also switch to the next or previous tool.
HTTP header: Information about the SSL certificate of the requested website is now optionally displayed.
In the settings, it can be determined for web requests and for the "HTTP header" tool whether SSL certificates of the requested websites should be checked.
eToolz was converted to Microsoft .NET Framework 4.
The menu item "Clear Windows DNS cache" can now be found in the "Tools" menu.
Whois: Detection of host names during redirects has been improved.
[-] A typographical error in the output of the E-Mail Header Analyzer has been corrected.
|4.4||Aug 21, 2019||New Release||A language file for Korean has been added.
A language file for Polish has been added.
Whois: Domain requests are now always started via IANA. The internal Whois database has been removed.
Minor changes to the user interface (info dialog).
The lists for the top-level domains and the second-level domains have been removed. An up-to-date list of all TLDs can be found at www.gaijin.at.
An English language language bug has been fixed (an incorrect wildcard prevented the display of a value).
Important information for translators has been added to the Languages ??folder.
|4.1||Jun 17, 2013||New Release||· The settings and data files of version 3.x are incompatible with the new version 4. eToolz 4 should therefore not be used in the same folder as eToolz 3.x.
· When querying the time (see "Time") and the time difference to the local system time and the last time the server is displayed.
· In testing a mail with "Mail Check", if available, the external IP address and / or the external host name is read. Thus, this information must not be queried separately.
· When Tool "e-check" can now also the command "VRFY" are sent.
· The external IP address and the external host name can be queried alternately by multiple Web servers. The data can be read out using regular expressions.
· The overview of the network adapter in "computer owners" now contains additional information and optional statistics.
· Various additional options to a few tools have been added.