ExpenseLogger 2.2.0 freeware
ExpenseLogger is, as the name suggests, an expenses logging and monitoring instrument. Using ExpenseLogger you can log your daily expenses and get a brief statistical analysis. ExpenseLogger also makes a low level trend analysis giving you estimations for your monthly and yearly projected spend amounts.
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||expense monitor, finance manager, expense log, finance, monitor, money|
ExpenseLogger Free Download - we do not host any ExpenseLogger torrent files or links of ExpenseLogger on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All ExpenseLogger download links are direct ExpenseLogger download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|2.2.0||Jul 15, 2014||New Release||Enh: Minor tweak to the menu navigation system. The dropdown options are now available by clicking the small downward arrow
Enh: Configuration changes done to allow specifying relative paths for email templates and logs
Fix: Fixing broken user settings functionality on the Options page.
Fix: ExpenseLogger Task Handler installation threw an exception if the install is attempted from a non-administrator command prompt. This is now fixed. Although you will still get an error, you should not get any exceptions
Under the hood enhancements to provide a much cleaner Elmah logger initialisation
|2.1.0||Mar 16, 2014||New Release||Enh: All recurring expenses for a particular level can now be deleted from the recurring expenses landing page
Enh: All builds are now facilitated by NAnt. So you don't need a full blown IDE to build the projects
Fix: Fixed a bug wherein depending on the frequency at which the Task Handler ran, recurring expenses could be inserted multiple times causing error when trying to display them in the spend list on home page
A minor styling update to the complete website. All data entry widgets are now emphasized by a different background color. The selected tab is now highlighted using a variant of Blue
Minor layout and design changes throughout the website
Data scrolling beautified through jQuery ScrollPane
Updating site wide icons to FontAwesome icon library
Updating the date time picker across the website to a better one provided by http://www.malot.fr/bootstrap-datetimepicker/jQuery
Flot updated to v0.8, Elmah updated to v2.0, Recaptcha updated to v1.0.6
|2.0.0||Apr 14, 2013||New Release||· Enh: Moving to Twitter Bootstrap theming and grid framework and deprecating jQuery UI theming
· Enh: Expenses are now editable and searchable
· Enh: Adding a new feature called recurring expenses, so user's can setup some common recurring expenses like rent/mortgage, phone bills, internet bills etc. and not have to enter them manually
· Enh: Implemented a trend projection functionality to display projected spending based on the current month's trend. The monthly trend line is shown in Blue on the homepage. This functionality is still in it's infancy and will need more refinement which will come in the future 2.x releases.
· Enh: ExpenseLogger Task Handler now takes care of sending reminder emails, inserting test data and inserting recurring expenses.
· Fix: Any expense, reminder or recurring expense deletion will now pop up a confirmation dialog
· Fix: Fixing a bug where a category with an empty description could be saved from the Options section when editing it's description