FileMenu Tools 7.5 freeware
FileMenu Tools takes this premise a little further, adding a whole sub-list of functions to the context menu. You'll be able to carry out almost any action just by right-clicking: in addition to the long default list of functions, FileMenu Tools also allows you to create your own. These default options range from copying, moving and deleting, to changing the file's attributes and emailing to a third party.
|OS||Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal and Uninstall|
|Keywords||filemenu, filemenu tools 5.7, configure context menu, menu customizer, customize menu, context menu, customize, customizer, File Menu Tools|
FileMenu Tools Free Download - we do not host any FileMenu Tools torrent files or links of FileMenu Tools on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All FileMenu Tools download links are direct FileMenu Tools download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
FileMenu Tools 5.8.1
Not what it says on the Tin!
|7.5||Feb 5, 2018||New Release||Fixed memory leak that might cause crashes or instability on Windows Explorer.
New command: Copy Title, which allows copy to the clipboard the name without the extension of the selected files.
Improvement in Unpack Folder: can be run recursively if a key modifier is pressed (ALT, CONTROL, SHIFT)
Improvement in Copy To/Move To: added new properties to these commands to enable a submenu in the context menu with the favorites and recently used folders.
Minor bug fixes.
|6.4||Jan 10, 2013||New Release||1. Improved Advanced Renamer: now you can add up to 5 settings for the same renaming action.
2. Added a new type of custom command to rename the selected elements. In the properties of the custom command you can specify the renaming profile to be used when renaming the selected elements. Also you can specify if to enter into the subfolders recursively, or the file types to be included in the renaming.
3. Fixed bug in Change Time: sometimes the time was not calculated correctly with the summer time.
4. Fixed bug in Copy Internet Path: changed file:// by file:///
5. Fixed bug in Select: did not work correctly on Windows XP.
|6.3||Jul 12, 2012||New Release||1. FileMenu Tools can automatically check for new versions (never, every day, every week and every month). This can be configured from "Options" menu.
2. Advanced Renamer: two new variables to add in the file name: RANDOM and SEQ.
* RANDOM adds a random string.
* SEQ adds a numeric sequence, starting in 1.
3. Two new variables for the arguments of the custom commands: RELPATH y FOLDERNAME.
* RELPATH adds the path of the parent folder without the drive letter.
* FOLDERNAME adds the name of the parent folder.
4. Calculate and Verify Checksums: now the checksums can be appended to a existing file.
5. Fixed bug in Change Time: an error was displayed when the time was near to 24:00.