Filmotech for Mac OS X 3.1.1 freeware
Filmotech is a very useful tool that was designed in order to help you manage all your movies. With the help of this application you'll be able to easily create a catalog and manage all your DVD, Blu-ray, CD, and any other format you keep your movies in.
|OS||Mac OS X|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||movie catalog, disc cataloguer, film database, catalog, cataloguer, collection|
Filmotech for Mac OS X Free Download - we do not host any Filmotech for Mac OS X torrent files or links of Filmotech for Mac OS X on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Filmotech for Mac OS X download links are direct Filmotech for Mac OS X download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|3.1.1||Mar 7, 2011||New Release||· [NEW] Added TMDb internet search engine.
· [NEW] New Internet search preferences.
· [NEW] At first launch, or when adding a new profile, DVDfr is the default Internet search if the application is in french, and TMDb if the application is in english.
· [UPD] New internet search scripts are activated by default.
· [UPD] It's now possible to set a default note.
· [UPD] Updated links to english support forum.
· [UPD] When importing, if the entry date is not specfied, it's set to the current date.
· [UPD] Tiny modification of the application icon.
· [FIX] External scripts should now work again on Mac PPC.
· [FIX] Added parameter for slowing intensive process (to avoid error 151 on PC in mobile export).
· [FIX] Fixed a bug in scan disk import when scanning hidden locked files.
· [FIX] Fixed a bug in the published web site when then update.txt file does not exists.