Flux:: BitterSweet II V3 freeware
Turning the central button to the sweet side decreases the transients amplitude. To the bitter side, the transients amplitude is magnified. BitterSweet also features a control for processing the signal. When the main position is selected, the process affects the stereo signal. If Center is selected, only the M signal of the internal MS matrix is processed.
|Author||Flux:: Sound and Picture Development|
|OS||Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||VST plugin, dynamic processor, audio transient, VST, plugin, transient|
Flux:: BitterSweet II Free Download - we do not host any Flux:: BitterSweet II torrent files or links of Flux:: BitterSweet II on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Flux:: BitterSweet II download links are direct Flux:: BitterSweet II download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|V3||Mar 5, 2020||New Release|
|188.8.131.5294||Mar 17, 2011||New Release||Fixes:
· fix crash under Ableton Live, while reloading session containing at least one Flux:: plug-in.
· fix Ableton Live CPU overload issue, force to 2/5 at max, to reduce CPU load
· Fix Avid Protools Audiosuite latency incorrectly handled.
· Fix Verb reset issue upon Play/Stop
· Generic: Fixed preset manager edit dialog issue.
· Generic: Fixed preset manager gui issue.
· Added the option "Report zero latency" to the VST version for Wavelab clip effects..
· Avira antivirus : Fixed virus detection.