Gmail Herald 0.4 freeware
Gmail Herald is an alternative Gmail Notifier for Windows and potentially other systems due to its being a Qt project. It is fast, intuitive helper for those who have Gmail accounts and wants to be notified on new email arrival.
Gmail Herald resides in the system tray and checks the given Gmail account for the new mail. Gmail Herald uses the Atom feed for unread mail detection with a minimal bandwidth.
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||checker, check, notify|
Gmail Herald Free Download - we do not host any Gmail Herald torrent files or links of Gmail Herald on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Gmail Herald download links are direct Gmail Herald download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|0.4||Dec 1, 2013||New Release||* New features:
* Added ability to manually iterate (back and forth) over the multiple messages in
* notification window
* Added ability to mark email messages as read from the notification window. This
* feature requires enabling IMAP support for Gmail account
* Added ability to check for application updates
* Extended tray icon with notification capabilities: show warnings and tool tips,
* Refactored version control code
* Change the application settings file location - now it stored in the user
* preferences system directory
* Bug fixes:
* Fixed notification window behavior: it does not freeze the whole GUI anymore
* Improved notification window layout
* Now changing application settings take effect immediately and not after restarting the application
* Fixed spelling errors in localization texts
* Multiple small fixes and improvements
|0.3||Sep 26, 2011||New Release||1) Fixed wrong separators usage issue in GMail Herald executable path when save it into the Windows registry for starting the application on system start up. This prevented to GMail Herald start as expected. Now the native separators used instead.
2) Improved version control system.