Goozzee for Linux 1.2 freeware
Goozzee's goal is to offer an easy-to-use knowledge management solution, suitable for small teams or companies. Unlike most existing knowledge management software, Goozzee's classification system isn't based on hierarchies or tags: it uses Topic Maps, which allow a much more advanced and flexible knowledge classification.
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||knowledge management solution, Topic Maps implementation, knowledge management, manage, manager|
Goozzee for Linux Free Download - we do not host any Goozzee for Linux torrent files or links of Goozzee for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Goozzee for Linux download links are direct Goozzee for Linux download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|1.2||Jan 14, 2015||New Release||This release fixes the crashes on Windows.
Goozzee in now split into two separate programs :
"Personal Edition" : single-user version.
"Network Edition" : multi-user version.
|1.1||Sep 3, 2014||New Release||Very few new features:
It is now possible to insert tables in the notes and reports. This is not yet very polished, but it can be handy..
It's now possible to insert manual page breaks in notes and reports, using a new icon in the toolbar.
The association edition window has now a simpler layout. Cleaner, smaller.
Timestamps are now calculated by mysql, instead of the client doing it.
You can now use MariaDB instead of Mysql.
It's now possible to save a document into a directory, from its contextual menu.
When inserting a URL in the notes, it's now possible possible to enter a text displayed in place of the URL.
Main Bug Fixes"
Improved layout of the configuration window
Improved layout of the Preferences window
Fixed a possible crash, when the configuration file is absent
Lots of code optimisation (to remove redundant codes pieces)
Fixed a crash, when opening a document with wrong access rights
|1.0||Mar 6, 2012||New Release||· Topics could not be renamed
· The about windows was slow to appear, when the database contained many topics and documents. An index was missing.
· When editing a report, clicking the formatting button didn't open the corresponding window
· The layout of the main window's header has be redesigned, using sizer. The look is the same, but now all the fields are visible, whatever the O.S., and the behaviour should be better when resizing the window
· On Windows, the escape key did not close the About window
· Documents that were not locked appeared as 'locked by unknown'
· The layout of the Document Properties windows has been fixed ( some fields didn't appear completely)
· The About window displayed the group name in place of the user name
· Dropping a topic onto a button did not work
· Search results only showed the topics belonging to the main group of the user
· On Windows, the program crashed at startup when it did not find the right register key