Gptgen 1.1 freeware
Gptgen is a tool to non-destructively convert hard disks partitioned in the common, "MSDOS-style" MBR scheme (including extended partitions) to use a GUID partition table (GPT).
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||convert hard disk, hard disk conversion, GUID partition table, converter, convert, conversion|
Gptgen Free Download - we do not host any Gptgen torrent files or links of Gptgen on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All Gptgen download links are direct Gptgen download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|1.1||Feb 13, 2012||New Release||· Added "-b" ("--backup") option for backing up the original MBR.
· Added support for Acer/Lenovo recovery partitions (ID 0x12).
· Fixed a crash in the argument parsing code.
· The hidden status of Windows Recovery Environment partitions is now preserved correctly.
· Added Code::Blocks support.
|1.0||Feb 12, 2010||New Release||· Better build system,
· Improved (though still untested) support for big-endian systems,
· Better handling of boot partitions,
· Support for sector sizes other than 512 bytes,
· Support for creating partition tables with a record count other than 128,
· Additional command-line options.