HT Editor 2.1.0 freeware
HT is a file editor/viewer/analyzer for executables. The goal is to combine the low-level functionality of a debugger and the usability of IDEs. We plan to implement all (hex-)editing features and support of the most important file formats.
HT is distributed under the terms of the GPL.
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||executable viewer, binary analyzer, executable editor, editor, viewer, binary|
HT Editor Free Download - we do not host any HT Editor torrent files or links of HT Editor on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc. All HT Editor download links are direct HT Editor download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
|2.1.0||Jan 11, 2015||New Release||- updated included minilzo
- new disassembler: Atmel AVR 8-bit microcontroller
- [x86] SHA instructions
- Fixed some crashes involving corrupt ELF files
- More advanced display and handling of PE relocations (thanks Mertens Engineering)
- PE checksum calculation (thanks Mertens Engineering)
|2.0.22||Jun 13, 2013||New Release||- Fixed selection of nodes in call chain
- Added ability to view/edit 64 bit symbols and relocation for ELFs
- Added new option "editor/scroll offset" which determines how many
extra lines the cursor should be visible when scolling
- Fixed loading of ELF files for alpha
- Fixed some compilation problems with newer toolchain
- Updated address of FSF
|2.0.21||Nov 20, 2012||New Release||- [x86] AVX2 updates
- Fixed usage of unaliged pointers (Thanks Jan)
- Restructed configure/makefile for better handling of
ncurses depedency (Thanks Jan)